Hello! We look forward to your upcoming visit to the winery. Reservations are required so that a table can be reserved for you and your party. Currently, all of our tastings are in our tasting room where you will sit at your own private table. All of our tables are safely socially distanced and comply with all NYS guidelines.
Here’s what to expect for your tasting experience: at this time, we will be offering wine by the glass and bottle, as well as the option to choose 2.5 ounce pours and pre-set flights that you can mix and match with your friends and family via carafes. There will be a full menu of our wines that you can choose from and enjoy.
Your reservation will be for 1 hour and 30 minutes to allow for our team to create clean spaces and in an effort to follow all social distancing recommendations and create a positive experience for both our staff and guests.
Notes that we adhere to and that we would like you to know:
• Masks are required for entry on the property and will be required while not at your seat.
• Hand sanitizer will be available for staff and patrons.
• Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from others.
• We are unable to accept groups larger than 6 at this time.
• Menus will be used individually and then recycled.
• Reservations will be required – the reservation should be for the total number in your party (including children or drivers).
• Payment will be contact-free, no cash, please.
• Pets are welcome – we ask that they remain leashed and social distance with you at all times.
• Limos and buses are not permitted to park on the property at this time
• Per NYS regulations, we remain at 50% capacity.
We will follow the CDC and NY State guidelines, all while ensuring that your time at Standing Stone Vineyards is as memorable and special as it always has been. Standing Stone is more to us than a winery, it’s a place of comfort, a place of cheer for staff and guests alike, so please reach out and ask if you have any questions. We truly appreciate your patronage and your cooperation and understanding during these testing times.