We are excited to welcome you back to the Winery! At Standing Stone Vineyards we take pride in our farm & wine and we thrive on our relationship with our patrons and friends. We plan to open slowly in a way that will ensure the safety of our staff and customers while offering a meaningful experience.
Starting Friday, June 12th, we will be offering outdoor and patio seating service with a by-the-glass and bottle program. At this time, we will be offering counter-service wine by the glass, half glass & bottle. You will be able to order at our pop-up wine shop and carry your wines to your seat. At the moment, we aren’t doing traditional wine tastings but there will be a full menu of our wines that you can choose from and enjoy! Staff will be on hand to welcome you and answer any questions that you might have.
A table by the vineyard, or under our covered wraparound deck will be reserved for you. Tables will be available by reservation only in an effort to follow all social distancing recommendations and create a positive experience for both our staff and guests. We are currently taking reservation requests at email@example.com.
We will follow the CDC and State NY guidelines, all while ensuring that your time at Standing Stone is as memorable and special as it always has been. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Winery to relax, connect, and share our love of wine and the Finger Lakes.
Please keep these notes in mind:
- Masks that cover nose and mouth are required for entry on the property and will be required while not at your seat.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for staff and patrons.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from others.
- We will be following all CDC sanitation guidelines – for a full list see here.
- Menus will be used individually and then recycled.
- Reservations will be required.
- Payment will be contact-free, no cash, please.
- You are welcome to bring your own glassware, though it will be provided.
Thank you all so much for your support.